Stumped on how to decorate for Thanksgiving? We've got you covered! Take a look below for ideas for every tablescape, whether you're hosting a large party or an intimate dinner.
Bud Vases aka "Old Reliable"
seven autumn bud vases
close-up of autumn bud vases
Oh, bud vases, how we adore thee. We can't sing their praises enough. Versatile and cost effective, the possibilities are endless:
- Mix and match different vase styles/flower colors for a unique, dynamic look
- Hosting a large gathering? Use individual bud vases as seating card holders! Plus, your guests can take them home as a keepsake at the end of the night
- Use fresh flowers, dried flowers, or a combination of both to match your scheme and color palette
- Have a bigger table? About 6-8 is great! Have a smaller table? 3-4 should do the trick! Use 1-2 as an accent on a dessert or welcome table
Because bud vases have such a small base, you can adorn your tables without taking up too much room and leave plenty of space for the main event: the food!
Long & Low Arrangements: A True Classic
"Gather Round" Thanksgiving arrangement
"Enchanted Holiday" Thanksgiving arrangement
When you think of centerpieces, this arrangement style is probably the first that comes to mind. Here's why:
- They're perfect for larger tables! A few go a long way
- The shorter height ensures that you won't be peering around flowers to see your guests
- They are cost effective: mix and match with bud vases to get the most out of your budget
- The width allows for a greater variety of stems and blooms, creating a more eye-catching centerpiece
Petite Arrangements: For When Three's Company
petite arrangement for table for five
- Smaller width and length, leaves room for food and place settings
- Adds a touch of elegance and interest to your tablescape
- They're cost effective! Add some tapered candles to each end of the arrangement and you've got an easy and affordable centerpiece
When it comes to flowers, there's always a little something for everybody. Take one less thing off your plate and let us create the perfect Thanksgiving arrangement for you. We're open for pickups and delivery from 9:30am-5pm on Thanksgiving Eve and 9:30am-12:30pm on Thanksgiving Day. To ensure that we have what you need, preorder today!