Do you do same day delivery?
Yes, we do! Delivery days are Monday to Saturday and our same day order cutoff is 3pm (except on Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day where same day delivery isn’t guaranteed due to the volume of orders, call us early).
What is your delivery window?
Our normal delivery window is 12pm - 5:30pm. We do make accommodations outside of this window depending on specific needs, give us a call to discuss!
Where can I find your delivery policy?
You can find our comprehensive delivery policy here. Please give it a read before ordering!
What is a Designer’s Choice arrangement, and why is it a great choice?
Our Designer’s Choice allows you to give us a budget and occasion… and let us take care of the rest! These arrangements are stunning one-of-a-kind artistic pieces handmade by our design team. They’re a great choice because more than any other arrangement we customize each to your budget, desired palette, preferences, and pick the freshest most seasonal blooms to give the best value, and a truly distinctive look.
Which areas do you deliver to, and what’s the fee?
Delivery fee is based on distance starting at $19.99 for local including Westlake, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Newberry Park, Calabasas, and Lake Sherwood. However, we deliver from Ventura all the way to LA including Malibu, Moorpark, Camarillo, West Hills, Hidden Hills, Woodland Hill, Encino, Simi Valley, Tarzana, Oxnard, Pacific Palisades, Sherman Oaks, Porter Ranch, Granada Hills and Beverly Hills. Is your area not listed? We will probably deliver there too! Give us a call to confirm.
Do you have a storefront?
Yes, we do! We have a cute location in Westlake Village across from the Four Seasons with gifts, plants and handmade crafts. Come and see us at: 31143 Via Colinas, Suite 406, Westlake Village, CA, 91362
What if I don’t know what to order? It all looks so good.
Designer’s Choice. Trust us it’ll look pretty. Order online or give us a call, we’re always happy to discuss!
How long do fresh cut flowers last?
On average your arrangement will last around 5 to 10 days. Each flower is different and has a different lifespan, so it will depend on your order and the season! Read our instructions for increasing an arrangement’s longevity below.
How do I care for the fresh cut flowers to increase their longevity?
- Make sure to top off the arrangement when you receive it. Water spills during transportation and your flowers are thirsty!
- They always love to be misted, if you have a spray bottle give them some love.
- Don’t keep them in direct sunlight. Somewhere nice and cool makes them the happiest.
- Change the water every day if you can. You wouldn’t want to sit in a bath for two days straight and they don’t either. Bacteria builds up that decreases longevity and changing the water helps prevent this.
- Keep them away from ripening fruit if possible. The fruit releases gases that affect our noses, and the flower’s life!
- Remove any wilted flowers individually, some will last longer than others.
- We always attach care instructions for the recipient to each order.